We are looking for a creative and highly qualified Senior Content Writer to join our fast growing company founded by industry veterans. The señor writer will create informative articles on various topics as well as write highly creative trending feature articles for a portfolio of sites. The target audience will mostly be from the US and Canada and the candidate will produce remarkable content for blogs, website content, social media, newsletters and email for that market
This is an on-site position inside our office located in the heart of BGC in Taguig. Flexible work schedule, night shift duty may apply with a 15% salary increase.
- Create original, highly compelling, useful, and innovative feature articles to be marketed through websites, social media outlets, email, blogs, newsletters and other media sources.
- Discover creative new ideas for website traffic generation through unique content production and promotion
- Qualify blogs, websites, social media influencers for potential linking opportunities by sharing our featured content.
- Promote the featured content and create weekly status reports.
- Build a brand following for each of the website niche through in-bound links, social media influencer following and email subscription list.
- Collaborate with graphic designer and online marketing director on Infographics, white paper and e-book production
- Research products, services and current strategies from various industries to identify new opportunities for content creation and online traffic growth
- Leverage different writing styles to persuade various target audiences
- Expert command of the English language in both in written communication.
- Must be highly creative in identifying target markets, new opportunities and channels
- Direct understanding of SEO and link building principles
- A proven work portfolio
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience as a web writer, digital marketer or journalist
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, ability to use a WYSIWYG HTML content editor to format content for publication using WordPress.
Request to speed up application and interviewing schedule
- When responding, please attach a link of your sample portfolio or where to find samples of your work content so we can review your work and proceed with an interview. It would also help if you described your duties a writer/copywriter at previous jobs. Thanks
If you are interested in this position please contact us or email with a CV/Resume, link to an online portfolio, if any, your contact information, email and attachments to jobs at InteractiveMedia.ph